Taylor Made Awning FeaturesTaylor Made has the most standard features in the industry you don't have to pay extra for:
- Included one-piece protective aluminum hood system ($350 value!)
- Easy to follow instructions and simple bracket design makes this awning easy to install in just a single afternoon
- Only $99 reduced rates shipping by truck in Continental US ($239+ value!)
- Heavy-duty, self-supporting dual folding arm design
- We use scratch-resistant, Egg Shell White (slight touch of grey so it is not too bright) powder coated aluminum frames
- We use two PVC coated steel cables in each of our arms to give added strength and support
- Infinite pitch adjustments including fine pitch changes
- Manual operation models offer either left or right side hand cranks
- Choose from five of the most popular sizes
- Over 160 colors and patterns to choose from in Sunbrella or Ultima fabrics
- Our products are ready to ship within only 3-7 business days!
- Over 100 years of experience goes into our products
- **Only Utah residents are required to pay sales tax
Optional Motorized Features for Your Retractable Awning:
- Our electric motors fit inside the fabric roller tube. They are hidden from view and protected from the elements
- Motorized Operation choice for either left or right side or awning
- Motorized units include remote control, wall-mount switch and manual override
- Manual override gives peace of mind in case of power outages ($140 value!)
Helpful resources to look at before you order
- Did you click on the more info links in steps 1, 2, 3, and 4 at the top of the page?
- Our Awning Installation Instructions are available online showing you step-by-step how easy it is to install a retractable awning yourself.
- Still have questions? Check out our FAQ Section which may have answers to some of your questions or always feel free to call us at 1-800-790-9590 or email us.
- Taylor Made Awning and Products
Click photos for larger version
Ultima™ is a proprietary polyester fabric created by Taylor Made over a decade ago especially for the custom boat cover market. Since its inception, thousands of boat covers have been sold in this fabric. Designed to withstand the rigors of trailering a boat as well as enduring the harsh marine environments, this revolutionary fabric has stood the test of time. Its strength is rooted in the solution-dyed, acrylic backed polyester material, which offers 2x the breaking strength and 3x the tear resistance of acrylic based fabrics. Ultima also has superior specs in abrasion-resistance and water resistance, making this a great, economical choice in an awning fabric.
Sunbrella™ was founded by Mr. Glen Raven almost 50 years ago. Sunbrella™ is well-liked and purchased by many families and businesses due to their unprecedented commitment to providing quality products. You can feel confident that the fabric won't stain or fade overtime. You can choose from a variety of colors and patterns to ensure you find what you need. The fabric is soft, offers protection from harmful UV rays and constructed by a brand you can trust. Even if it is raining, Sunbrella fabrics are very effective at repelling water if you are caught in a rain storm while sitting underneath the awning. Be sure to call if you have a question, and we will gladly help you!
Our retractable awnings are ready to ship within only 3-7 business days. Please note: 13,14,15,16,17 and 18 foot awnings ordered today will ship in 2 weeks. The awning then takes 2-5 days via truck depending on your delivery address from our factory (located in New York state). The actual delivery date will depend on the shipping options you choose. Once your awning is released to the trucking company we will send an email with the pro number (tracking information) so that you can track your order online directly with the truck freight company. You then coordinate directly with the shipper to schedule an appointment for delivery.
International Orders & Shipping
Please contact us for a custom shipping quote for shipping to Alaska, Hawaii and international orders.
For your convenience and security we accept all major credit cards (MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover Card). Plus, we also accept PayPal payments. All prices and purchase requirements are shown in U.S. dollars, and TaylorMadeAwning.com accepts all order payments in U.S. dollars. The actual charge to your credit card will be based on current exchange rates when your merchandise ships and your credit card is charged. TaylorMadeAwning.com is proud to offer the utmost in safe, secure shopping using industry standard SSL Certificates capable of up to 256-bit encryption to protect all your data transmissions against loss, misuse, or alteration (more info). Furthermore, we do not retain or store any of your credit card data once your card issuer has authorized the funds, so you are always confident that transactions through us remain private and secure.
Order History & Tracking
We provide several methods to track your order and keep you informed of your order status and expected delivery date. After completing a TaylorMadeAwning.com purchase transaction, an account will automatically be created for your provided email address. You'll receive an email from Customer Service informing you of your new User Account and the many benefits it provides. If you don't wish to have an iboats.com Account (iboats.com is the shopping cart provider to TaylorMadeAwning.com) with password, do nothing and your account won't be registered; however, you can respond to the instructions in the email and easily register your account and setup a password. This will allow you to sign in to your account by choosing the Order Status link from any of our pages, where you can browse your order history and track the status of all your orders; tracking numbers are displayed that link to the delivery carrier's tracking webpage. If you have provided your email address during checkout, we will also email you your invoice, which includes a link for tracking your order and viewing the current status of your order. Refer to your invoice email and tracking link any time you wish to track the status of your order.
We accept mail-in orders should you decide not to order through the convenience of online or through our Customer Service Department. For us to know exactly what you are purchasing, you will need to add all the items you would like to buy into a shopping cart on our Web site, and click the Check Out button. Fill out all the information fields on the order page and then print the page. To order by mail, just send this printed page to us. For fastest shipment, include your credit card information (full name, credit card number, expiration date, and card security code). You can also send a cashier's check or money order. Orders placed with a check will not ship until the check has cleared, which may take up to two weeks.
Send orders by mail to:
TaylorMadeAwning.com Order Center
170 West Election Road, Suite 100
Draper, UT 84020 USA
To return any awning, please first call our Customer Service Department at 1-800-589-0702 (Monday–Friday, 10am–6pm EST) and request a return authorization number.
Within the first 90 days after the item(s) is shipped, the item(s) may be returned to the sender for a full refund minus shipping charges collected and applicable restock fees, if and only if, all of the following four (4) points are fully met, otherwise, no refund will be given:
- The item(s) must be returned in unused, clean, completely new condition, in the original packaging and shipping materials, and with all manuals, warranty cards, instructions, parts, and accessories included.
- You are responsible to pay the full shipping costs of the returning item(s).
- If there are additional product costs associated with the change in the original order, you will be responsible to pay all additional costs.
- There will be a restock fee of $100.00 for the return of an awning. This covers actual shipping charges to deliver the product.
Freight Damage (ripped or crushed boxes, broken or torn materials) MUST be documented with the freight carrier at the time of delivery. Failure to report damaged packages to the freight carrier at the time of your product delivery will negate the possibility of any reimbursement for products damaged during shipping.
FIVE / TEN YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
If in the unlikely event you need to make a warranty claim on your Taylor Made awning, please contact Taylor Made customer warranty support by calling (800) 628-5188.
Taylor Made Custom Products Inc. provides the following warranty on its fabric to be free from defects in workmanship and materials. Any rights claimed by this warranty may only be exercised by the original purchaser. This Limited warranty pertains to defects in material and workmanship only. Damage caused by improper use or care is not covered by this warranty. Examples of damage not covered are:
- Allowing water, snow, or ice to pool or puddle on the product.
- Tears or rips caused by failure to protect the product from sharp objects.
- Wind damage due to leaving awning rolled out during foul weather.
- Fabric discoloration or failure due to chemical exposure (includes tree sap, bird droppings, leaves and or debris.)
- Mildew caused by dirt resting on the product, or the product being rolled up while wet.
- Damage caused by acts of God.
Sunbrella Fabric 10 Year Limited Warranty
This limited warranty protects the original purchaser should Sunbrella Awning fabric become unserviceable due to color or strength loss from normal usage and exposure conditions, including sunlight, mildew and atmospheric chemicals.
The limited warranty coverage period is ten years from the date of original installation.
This limited warranty covers Sunbrella Awning fabric only. Sunbrella Plus and Sunbrella Supreme are covered under separate warranty. This limited warranty is valid with proof of purchase from the original purchaser. This limited warranty does not cover normal fabric care and cleaning; damage from misuse, abuse, or improper installation; or costs associated with replacement of the fabric, including labor and installation. Glen Raven's liability is expressly limited to this warranty. Glen Raven reserves the right to inspect the fabric submitted for claim.
Glen Raven will supply new equivalent fabric to replace the fabric that becomes unserviceable. In the first eight years of the warranty period, Glen Raven will provide replacement fabric to the purchaser at no cost. During the ninth year, Glen Raven will provide replacement fabric to the purchaser at the then-current selling price, less a 30% discount. During the tenth year, Glen Raven will provide replacement fabric to the purchaser at the then-current selling price, less a 15% discount. Replacement fabric is warranted under the remaining term of the original warranty.
Ultima Fabric 5 Year Limited Warranty
Under the terms of this warranty, Ultima fabric found defective within 1 year from the date of purchase will be repaired or replaced, at Taylor's option, at no charge. Any roller cover proven to be defective after 1 year and up to 5 years from the date of purchase will be pro-rated. These warranties do not cover labor cost involved in the remake and installation of the end product. All claims must be made in writing to Taylor Made Custom Products Inc. by the original purchaser.
Awning Frames, Arms, Hardware and Motor Warranty
Taylor Made warrants its awning parts, hardware and optional motors to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal and proper use for a period of five years commencing with the date of purchase of the product. If the product fails within the five year period we will replace it free of charge. The optional electric heavy duty motor operates strong support arms that open and close directly under the awning canopy. No vertical support arms are needed. It's the finest motorized awning available today, unsurpassed for beauty, convenience, protection, and affordability. The Taylor Made motor comes with a five year warranty.
Additional Warranty Information
TAYLOR MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OTHER THAN WARRANTIES SET FORTH HEREIN, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR FROM ANY COURSE OF DEALING OR TRADE USAGE.
TAYLOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY OR BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR ANY OTHER LOSS EVEN IF TAYLOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
IN NO EVENT SHALL TAYLOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY AMOUNT IN EXCESS OF THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID.